Ready for another free animated movie/storytelling creation tool? At this point, I don’t think it is necessary to expound on the merits of using this type of tool. You wouldn’t be following this blog if you needed convincing. So, let’s get right into the details of another great animated movie maker called Moovly.
Just like any other free version of software, it is limited in what you can do as compared to their paid subscriptions, but what is offered in the gratis version is quite impressive. Here’s what you get:
- 10 minutes of movie length (most free version of other companies give you 2 – 5 minutes for free)
- Ability to create an unlimited number of videos, but only 1 at a time
- Resolution is standard definition at 480p. For HD, you need to subcribe to a paid plan.
- A library of animated graphics, including the “Doodle Marker” – the hand and marker animation that can write and draw
- Ability to upload your own pictures, sounds, and voice overs
- Ability to export your creations to YouTube and Facebook
- An opportunity to earn free credits to purchase things like background music
Just like an of these animators, it takes time to get used to the editor and get good at creating videos. Moovly is quite intuative and pretty easy to learn. check out the video below to see how Moovly works. Please share your creations with us!